EBC 302VRHMJ – MILITARY HELICOPTER EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER WITH TALK & RECEIVE CAPABILITY
ELT for military helicopter use. Has both voice transmit and receive capability. Has ruggedized construction, is painted flat black for night vision goggle compatibility. Is installed in the cabin and has an integral antenna.
Product Manual 121.5
Product Manual 243.0
In addition to all of the features of the EBC 302HM ELT, the EBC 302VRHMJ-121.5 and the EBC 302VRHMJ-243.0 adds to the basic ELT the dimension of full two-way voice communication. These ELTs incorporate both “Push-To-Talk” and “Push-To Receive” switches, along with a jack which mates with a standard headset using a U 174/U plug. The single frequency receiver is activated whenever the “Push-To Receive” switch is depressed. Receive capability is available on either 121.5 MHz frequency only OR 243.0 MHz frequency only. These units provide you with a reliableELT and full two-way voice communication all in the same package. Both ELTstransmit simultaneously on 121.5 and 243.0 MHz frequencies but receive on a singlefrequency. The EBC 302VRHMJ-ELTs also incorporate a shorting plug attached to thelanyard which disables the crash force sensor when inserted into the disabling jacks.Thus, maintenance can be performed without any worry of accidentally activating theELT. The EBC 302VRHMJ-ELTs are also ideally suited for all military fixed wingaircraft thereby providing the military with a single universal unit designed for theirspecial needs.
The EBC 302VRHMJ-121.5 and EBC 302VRHMJ-243.0 are FCC Type Accepted under part 87. Can be made to receive on either 121.5 or 243.0MHz
- Flat Black non-infrared reflective finish, aluminum case, night vision compatible
- Flexible non-telescoping antenna extends 19″ above transmitter body
- Size 2.5″W x 2″D x 6.5″H
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Intended for installation in cockpit or cabin area
- Recessed 3 position toggle switch
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Comes complete with mounting bracket, battery pack
- Uses two GS-21 battery packs
- Shorting plug on lanyard to disable G-switch
- True 360˚ spherical G switch – horizontally and vertically
- Airworthiness Release given by Department of the Army
- Able to serve as a back-up radio
|Range – Satellite:
|Range – Search Aircraft:
||Line of Sight
||200 hours or more @ 21˚C
||-20˚C to +55˚C
||Both 121.5 MHz and 243.0 MHz
||Withstands up to 1000 Gs
||Complete submersion in salt water up to 24 hrs.
||Swept tone 1600 Hz to 300 Hz, 2-4 times per second
||75 mW PERP after 48 hours on each frequency
||On 121.5 or 243.0 MHz frequencies
||Line of Sight up to 50 Miles
EBC 302VRHMJ 121.5
EBC 302VRHMJ 243